Accident Relief Wagon(230)
This narrow-gauge covered wagon was a part of accident relief train (ART) used in Kalka Simla section of North Western Railway. It was built by G.R. Turner Ltd, Langley Hill, UK in the year 1903 and later rebuilt at Kalka Workshop in 1944. This 3.9 ton 2’6” gauge 4 wheeled narrow-gauge carriage was used to carry the general tools and materials of Permanent Way Inspector gang. It was brought to the museum in 2002.