Wagon



Armored Train (274)

This 6 unit Metre-gauge train was specially built at Ajmer Workshops of BB&CIR in 1890 for carrying troops through war infested areas. Wagons built in 1880’s were converted at the Ajmer workshops of the Bombay Baroda & Central India Railway and provided with a ½” thick armored plate followed by a 3” thick felt lining and another armored plate of ¾” thick giving complete protection to its occupant.