This is a tank locomotive fitted with a crane, popularly known as ‘Crane Tank’. This 0-6-0 Broad-gauge (5’6”) locomotive was imported from M/s Robert White and Partners Co. in 1922. This could serve both shunting and lifting purposes and was used mainly in workshops. It was used in the Curry Road Souvenir shops Depot till 1967. After that it was kept at Parel loco workshop for emergency duty only. Lifting capacity was 3 tons at a radius of 22 ft. Its maker number was 3538 and Railway number was 3.