Prince of Wales saloon (204)
The four-wheeler wooden bodied saloon is one of the oldest and most beautiful exhibits of this museum. It was built, by the Agra Workshops of Rajputana Malwa Railway, for the use of Prince of Wales (later King Edward VII) during his visit to India for the Royal Darbar of 1875-76. The milky white saloon belonged to Rajputana Malwa Railway (later BB&CI Railway) and has seats for four armed Guards outside, two on each side of the coach and has sunshade on both sides. Two emblems representing the British Crown are painted on the sides. The original fittings and accessories of this coach are still intact.