Saloon RA-6 (232)
This 2 feet 6 inches narrow-gauge saloon was used by the royal family of Maharaja Gaekwad till 1950 and subsequently Western Railway used this as inspection carriage till 2003. It was manufactured in 1925 at Pratapnagar Workshop, Baroda at a cost of Rs 64,726 and had a lounge, bedroom, toilet and a kitchen. The original interiors were of teakwood and the saloon was equipped with an ice cooler and electric fittings, which are still present in the saloon. There is no vacuum brake system; however hand brake is available in one bogie only. It was brought to the museum in July 2006.