Wagon



Wagon 148 (265)

This was an all steel bodied, riveted, covered four-wheeler broad-gauge (5’6”) wagon manufactured in 1879 at Central Workshop, Alambagh, Lucknow for the use in Oudh and Rohilkund Railway. It was fitted with plain bearings, handbrakes and original bottle buffers. Its maker number was 148 and it had unusual circular doors with inside locks at both ends.